KING TRUMPET MUSHROOM (DRIED)
The King Trumpet Oyster Mushroom is best addressed with minimal fuss. Reconstitute the mushroom in chicken broth and then sauté him up with a sprinkle of minced chives. Perhaps marinate the mushroom in honey, mirin, and soy sauce and then toss into a grill basket for a summer meal. A refined stuffing using focaccia, grapes, blue cheese and rosemary would be divine. Remember, it’s all white tablecloth and bone china with these dried King Trumpet Mushrooms.
- Ingredients: Dried king trumpet mushrooms.
- Recommended Applications: King trumpet Mushrooms are the perfect mushroom when a flavor and texture of mushrooms are desired but full slices of mushroom are not. Use in meatballs, meatloaf, or any other force-meats.
- Basic Preparation: Rule of thumb, 1 oz. of dry mushrooms reconstitutes to 3-4 oz. of fresh mushrooms. To prepare, start by rinsing the product in cold, running water to remove any debris. To reconstitute, put the desired amount of mushrooms to be used in a bowl, cover with boiling water and then let them soak for 15-20 minutes prior to draining.
- Product Style: Sliced
- Cuisine: American, Asian, Chinese, European, French
- Handling/Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
- Shelf Life: 3 Years
- Dietary Preferences: All Natural, Gluten-Free, Kosher Parve, Non-GMO
- Allergen Information: None Specified