WHIPPED LAVENDER SHEA BUTTER 8 OZ
Ingredients: Ghana Raw Unrefined Organic Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Olive Oil, Sunshine Lavender Powder, and Lavender Oil,
What is Shea Butter?
Shea butter is a skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree and that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F. It offers UV protection (it is SPF ~6) and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production. Shea butter has been used in Africa and other countries for years to improve skin and hair.
*Shea Butter Benefits:
• Excellent daily skin moisturizer for face and body
• Dramatically helps prevent and reduce stretch marks during pregnancy and weight gain and loss
• Restores elasticity to skin and reduces blemishes and wrinkles
• Anti-aging and anti-free radical agent known to increase circulation to the skin
• Helps reduces acne and scarring
• Excellent moisturizer for both eczema and psoriasis
• Helps soothe skin and diaper rash
• After sun conditioning
• Helps softens tough skin on hands and feet
• Dry, itchy skin and scalp relief
• Use after shaving to reduce razor irritation and bumps
• Provides healing benefits to skin wounds and cracks
• Restores luster to hair
*Lavender Benefits: It is used to treat various skin disorders such as acne, wrinkles, psoriasis, and other inflammatory conditions. It is commonly used to speed up the healing process of wounds, cuts, burns, and sunburns because it improves the formation of scar tissues.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.