L.O.V ESSENTIAL OIL
The L.O.V Essential Oil contains two glycosides: Convallamarin, which has diuretic action, and Convallarin, which has a purgative action. It also contains flavonoids, saponins, citric acid, malic acid, essential oil and Cardenolides. Apart from these, Convallatoxins, Convalluside, and Convallatoxol are also found in the L.O.V Essential Oil.
- Irregular heartbeat.
- Heart failure and other heart problems (Heart Diseases)
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs).
- Weak contractions in labor.
- Fluid retention.
- Leprosy and Swelling
- Reduces Scars (Rub on scars)
- Lightens Skin Tone
- Mental Problems (Rub on forehead)
- Treatment Of Chronic Lung Diseases
- Treatment Of Angina Pectoris
- Antipyretic Properties
- Keep Digestion Healthy
- Breaks Down Kidney Stones
- Prevents water retention in the body.
- Reduces pain associated with joint problems like gout and rheumatism.
- Treats conjunctivitis (Eyes)
- Treat Paralysis, Shock, and Speech Loss.
- Treats poisoning and alcoholism by causing vomiting
Health Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.