ORGANIC MANGO LEAVES
We have Fresh Organic Mango Leaves from our Mango Trees grown in Florida. Mango leaves are from Mango trees that have been grown naturally without any chemicals in our garden. Our soil is alive! We don’t use chemical fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides, or fungicides! It’s our guarantee. We use compost and compost tea and spray the leaves with certified organic Neem oil as needed. That is all. Period. After receiving our FRESH Mango Leaves (Not Dried Leaves or Teas), move the contents to the fridge to keep them fresh.
Benefits of Mango Leaves:
Mango Leaves are Rich in the Following Nutrients: Vitamin A; Vitamin B; Vitamin C; Flavonoids; Phenol contents; Niacin; Beta-carotene: Thiamine; Riboflavin: phytonutrients
1. Diabetes: Take a few mango leaves and boil them in water in a pan. Dry the pan to half and then let it cool. Leave it overnight and next morning strain it and drink it. This extract from mango leaves would be beneficial in bring the levels of insulin to normalcy. It acts as an antidiabetic and anti-hyperlipidemic and does not even cause hypoglycemia. The leaves themselves have been proved to be hypoglycemic in studies and that could possibly be because of the reduction of glucose absorption by the intestines. Hence, mango leaf extract is extremely beneficial to patients of diabetes.
2. To Regulate Blood Pressure: Mango leaves have been found to bring down the blood pressure levels because of their hypotensive action. To reap this benefit from these leaves it is advisable to consume the mango leaf extract regularly for a few months, 3-4 times a day.
3. Relief from Restlessness: Patients of anxiety and such related diseases can add a couple of glasses of mango leaf extract in the water to be used for bathing. This would freshen them up and treat their restlessness.
4. Gout:Take some tender mango leaves and take out their extract as shown above by boiling and soaking them in water. Add a little agave to this extract and drinking this regularly every morning and night will clear up the uric acid and treat the gout.
5. Vascular Apathies: Tannins present in mango leaves called ‘Anthocyanins’ are helpful in curing eye-related diabetic retinopathy and other such vascular apathies caused by diabetes.
6. Prevention of Hypertension: Apart from bringing the blood pressure down with the hypotensive nature, mango leaf extract, if consumed regularly, strengthens the blood vessels and reduces the risk of hypertension. Drinking this extract on a regular basis also helps in curing varicose veins.
7. Kidney and Gallbladder Problems
8. Heals Dysentery: The above concoction, if consumed even during dysentery shall provide great relief from dysentery and diarrhea.
9. Heals Whooping Cough: Drinking mango leaf extract few times daily when suffering from cough will help in cough, common cold, bronchial cough and asthma, etc. In short, mango leaf extract helps in treating respiratory problems too.
10. Combating Infections: Mango leaves have amazing antibacterial, antimicrobial and medicinal value. It is very useful in fighting various infections.
11.Heals Voice Loss: Consumption of mango leaves extract regularly is also said to be useful in treating aphonia or the loss of voice. For this it is advisable to drink it twice or three daily.
12. Reduces Severe Pain In The Ear: Extract about a teaspoon of mango leaf extract in concentrated form. Put this juice in the affected area like ear drops after slightly heating and you shall find relief from the pain.
13. Heals for Hiccups: Burning mango leaves and making a person suffering from severe hiccups inhale those fumes is helpful in getting them rid of that irritation. This is also helpful in relieving throat infections.
14. Warts Treatment: Take some dried up mango leaves and create a paste out of them. Apply this paste to the warts. This will speed up the recovery and it can also be used to improve the healing of wounds.
15. Heal Burns: Take a few mango leaves and burn them. Collect this ash and apply to the area that has been burnt. This is helpful in providing burns relief and aiding in recovery.
16. Increase the Stomach Immunity: Drinking mango leaf extract on a regular basis is helpful in making the stomach resilient from various disorders and ailments.
17. Antioxidant: Mango leaves are rich in several antioxidants and the vitamin C also helps in reducing the free-radical and oxidative damage on the body. Hence, drinking mango leaf extract also helps in staying younger.
18. Oral Health: In case of a tooth ache, burn a few fried mango leaves and apply the ashes to the tooth which is the cause of the pain. The mango leaf extract can also be used for rinsing the mouth or gargling and it is also an ingredient in a few mouthwashes.
19. Healthier Diet: Being rich in various nutrients such as vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients, mango leaf extract should be included in the daily diet to supplement the nutrient intake and achieve a healthier life.
20. Fever Relief: Drinking mango leaf extract during fever is also helpful in bringing the body temperature down and relieving the patient. It should however be noted that fever is caused as a defense-mechanism by the body to shield us from greater problems. Hence it is better to get it checked by the doctor thoroughly.
Health Disclaimer: The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. The Food & Drug Administration evaluates foods and drugs, and does not regulate or evaluate natural supplements. These products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any particular disease per FDA guidelines.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking other medications, or have a serious or immediate medical condition, we recommend consulting with a physician before making major decisions about your health. The information contained in this Website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice. It is always recommended that you consult with a medical professional. If you utilize any information provided in this site, you do so at your own risk and you specifically waive any right to make any claim against the author and publisher of this Website and materials as the result of the use of such information.
The ingredients in our products are formulated to support the body’s ability to heal itself naturally. By supporting the body’s healing capabilities, our formulas can help the body to better heal itself. This is an entirely natural process that we believe can be induced with the proper blend of ingredients as formulated in our natural remedies. Per FDA guidelines, any natural remedy cannot claim to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease. However, we do share the testimonials of our customers, evidence from independent clinical study, company gathered data and other information that shows the benefits of and validates the success, benefits and effectiveness of using our products. However, results vary for each individual and results cannot be guaranteed for all individuals who use our products.