Parasite CC5 fights microbial infections and alleviate respiratory discomfort, support your digestive health, and reduce joint discomfort.
DO YOU HAVE PARASITES?
10 Signs that you may have parasites!
(Get checked out and get your healing on.)
1. You have unexplained constipation, diarrhea, gas, or other symptoms of IBS
2. You traveled internationally and remember getting traveler’s diarrhea while abroad
3. You have a history of food poisoning and your digestion has not been the same since.
4. You have trouble falling asleep, or you wake up multiple times during the night.
5. You get skin irritations or unexplained rashes, hives, rosacea or eczema.
6. You grind your teeth in your sleep.
7. You have pain or aching in your muscles or joints.
8. You experience fatigue, exhaustion, depression, or frequent feelings of apathy.
9. You never feel satisfied or full after your meals.
10. You've been diagnosed with iron-deficiency anemia.
Parasites are gross! When you image them living and reproducing inside your body, it’s enough to make you tremor with repugnance. And it turns out, you can simply contract one and not even know it if you don’t know what to look for.Sometimes clinicians aren’t properly trained to look for signs of a parasitic infection, which can present as allergies, digestive complaints, trouble sleeping, joint pain, and mood swings. So infections can go undiagnosed or misdiagnosed, allowing your health to decline further. You can contract a parasite from your pets, from an infected person’s bodily fluids, from unclean food and water, from insect bites, and even from inhaling parasite eggs floating through the air. That makes most of us sitting marks. We recognized a common thread in many of our patients who suffered from various diseases – they had parasites. And we found that cleansing the body of parasites had a profound effect on restoring health.
Uses: Parasites‚ especially larger ones such as worms (pin‚ hook‚ round‚ all types of tapes) and flukes (liver‚ pancreatic etc.)‚microorganisms including‚ but not limited to: viruses‚ bacterium‚ protozoas‚ fungi‚ molds‚ warts‚ etc.‚ chronic yeast infections (Candida albicans)‚ hepatitis A‚ B‚ and C‚ chronic UTIs‚ ringworm‚ toxic skin conditions (psoriasis‚ eczema‚ dermatitis‚ etc.)‚ gangrene‚ AIDS‚ cancer‚ tumors‚ abscesses.
Health Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.