- CARBONATITE HAIR, AND SKIN PRODUCTS
- CARBONATITE SKIN PRODUCTS
- CARBONATITE MOOR MUD MASK
CARBONATITE MOOR MUD MASK
SKU: 8 OZ
Sometimes the oldest and simplest products are the best. Mud from the lowland moorland of Hungary has been used for at least 2,000 years. The Romans prized it for its health and strength- promoting qualities and the Celts dunked themselves into the odd mud bath, too. Now "moor mud" has become the latest must-try treatment. It's thick and black and odor free. Moor mud is unique because it has evolved over 20,000 years. More than 1,000 herbs, plants, grasses and flowers have decomposed into the waters, turning it into a nutritious soup of vitamins, minerals, plant-based hormones and other phytonutrients. Women and Men prize their mud for its natural healing ability, hence its popularity with doctors and vets. A moor product is even used in Austrian casualty departments as a treatment for burns. Research has shown that the mud can help to improve the circulation, soothe aching muscles and reduce swelling in joints.
USES FOR MUD
USES FOR MUD
- Use the face mask regularly for a natural "face lift". We find that one treatment the night before a big day tightens and tones the skin.
- Try a moor mud compress if you have aching joints, muscular pain or sports injuries. Sink into a moor bath if you suffer from stress and insomnia. For best results have a course of 21 baths (daily or every other day). Soak for 20 minutes then pat yourself dry.