OIL OF OREGANO
What is Oregano?
A staple in Mediterranean cuisines, oregano is a fragrant perennial herb familiar to gardens around the world. In addition to its famous flavor, it has long been used in Greek, Roman, Ayurvedic and Chinese wellness practices for its multitude of wellness benefits, owing thanks to its supply of antioxidant phenols.
What does do?
Sunshine Oil of Oregano Liquid Extract delivers the wholesome benefits of this timeless herb in an easy-to-use liquid formula that can be used both internally and topically. When ingested, oil of oregano can support healthy respiration, immune function, digestion and even joint comfort. When applied topically, and especially when paired with nourishing essential oils, this popular herb supports healthy, glowing skin.
How do I get started?
To take internally, add four (4) drops to a small amount of water three times per day. To use topically, add a desired amount to the skin and gently massage until absorbed.
- Benefits of Oil of OreganoEffective at resisting harmful organisms!
- Supports digestive health!
- Energizes the immune system!
- Promotes joint and muscle flexibility!
- Strengthens respiratory health!
- Defense Against Harmful Organisms: Oregano oil is known as nature's potent defender against unwanted invaders. It's potent stuff that nasty critters simply can't handle, oregano oil is toxic to harmful organisms!
- Strong Antioxidant: Antioxidants are a defense against free radicals and oxidation -- the process by which your body's cells age and wear out. Oregano oil contains high levels of antioxidants to help fight damaging free radicals.
- Supports Good Health: Oregano oil is no guarantee that you'll never get sick, but when you want to avoid what's going around, oregano oil is an extra line of defense against common, seasonal ailments.
- Digestive System Support: Oregano oil supports digestion by stimulating the flow of bile to the digestive organs. This can help you get more nutrition out of your food and enjoy more consistent digestion.
- Excellent Nutrition: As an excellent source of vitamins A, C, and E, and zinc, magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium, copper, and niacin, oregano oil helps satisfy your nutritional requirements.
Health Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.